Wednesday, December 8, 2010

with an open heart

HAHAHA . act i dont really know where am i going to start .
hemm ohhh dearr God . swear to u that im alone . im in the middle of no where mybe !
i have no one else . the boy ?
haha yeahh rite . he leaved me . without sayingg 'bye' . 'coco ,tc agood care ov ur self and ur fmily' .
hemm but  ,he just leave me hanging ! :'(
that is the boy that i've known !
he make me fall in <3 wit him , but now , he is with other peo .
he's making fun ov me .
he's promises is just too sweet till i've been cheated .
it's a lie !!!
thanks dearr . you make my day worse !
HAHAHA .
hahaha . i don't hate peo .
especially to those who have loved me . thank you <3
jason ckp : aku nmpak dye dgn awek mne tah . bkn main agy . mcm babi btol !
yess . i hve a proovve now tht he played over me !
hey. get off ! im not ur doll ! stop saying sweet things !
aku muak !!
am i mad ?
ohhh certainly not.

hahaha . i don't hate peo .
especially to those who have loved me . thank you <3

orgg slalu ckp ,walau seteruk mne orgg buat jhat ngan kite , jgn balas !
biar Tuhan y balas smua prbuatan dye .
itu kerja Tuhan . bkan kerje kite sbgai mnusia .
hermm tu lahh laki . dont trust over them . they'll keep on playing  fool with us !

No comments:

Post a Comment